Covid-19 Task Force
Hygiene and safety measures at the Grand Hotel Bellevue
A RELAXED AND SAFE STAY AT THE GRAND HOTEL BELLEVUE MERAN
When cleaning the rooms, as ever our cleaners will ensure absolute hygiene. A wipe disinfectant will be used on all surfaces. We use standard antiviral disinfectants.
Atmosphere and cuisine at the Bellevue
You will be enchanted by the spacious and heritage protected atmosphere of the Bellevue with its hotel foyer, cafe bar, lounge areas and terrace: External guests are generally not permitted in the hotel’s grounds and property. Simply glorious!
Breakfast at the Bellevue has been adjusted due to the current situation: you can enjoy the ‘á la carte breakfast’ from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. in our elegant cafe or on the beautiful terrace.
Reception / Check-in:
We want to make your stay with us as pleasant and safe as possible. Therefore we will implement the necessary protective measures for you and our employees. We will continually adjust them according to official regulations. We are following the situation very closely as the information is changing daily. We are confident that we will manage to find a balance between providing a safe and wonderful holiday. We are sincerely grateful for your support and understanding at this time.
- Please adhere to the legal social distancing rules.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection are standard at the Bellevue.
- Increased disinfection of all contact surfaces.
- In all public areas we have ensured that hand disinfection is possible.
- All our staff undergo ongoing training in their areas of activity and are informed daily of changes.
- Before the start of their shift, every employee is asked about corona symptoms.
- In the interests of health and safety: we request that you bring your own gloves and facemask for use in the areas inside and outside the hotel where personal protection is required.
WE CAN’T CHANGE THE WIND, BUT WE CAN SET THE SAILS.
In that sense, together and connected, we look forward to seeing you.
The Grand Hotel Bellevue Team.